<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7401092192101142591?origin\x3dhttps://marsible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Friday, January 4, 2008 ♥


CCA Open House is on 11 Jan...So Fast!I was Sec 1 only afew days ago and now preparing for new sec 1s.If I say new sec 1s it makes me feel so old.haha.So far school has been good to me,no teachers I hate hopefully it will stay that way.The school made up this "class committee" thing where each class has a committee.Duh. The Comm. consists of 8 positions..I think..Chairman,Vice-Chairman,Media Rep,CLD( Character Leadership Development),Notice Board Rep,Recycling Rep and Duty Roster. And yes no Secretary meaning no auntie.hehe.Sry Jocelyn(Tan not Wong)if I offended you =p just miss you and calling you....mummy!lol.By the way,Congrats to Joleen for becoming our Chairwoman!And I unfortunately/fortunately(depending how you look at it)I got nominated for CLD.Anyway,I got chosen for CLD and I have no idea what to do! And thanks to iffah and the other "followers" I got Sabo-ed and now I am also the Team Leader for my english group for the rest of the term...And I'm still the Math Rep..Great..I am going to be so busy this year...and there is streaming too!Sigh...I don't think my parents will let me go for the China trip with the choir anymore.

Today,I had Art lesson and Mr.Soo taught us how to draw "perspective".Once, I heard that word my mind went to ratatoullie straight away to "Anton Ego"the food critic. haha.But I learned another great way to draw,even though I'm not really good at it. For Homec I have Mrs.Raj as my teacher,Ms joyce Ang as my Geog teacher and I still dont know who is my P.E teacher but I will find out on Monday!The thing I'm praying for currently is that Mr.foong and Mrs.Nair will choose a more "pop" song for CCA Open House other than the songs "Under The Sea","Be My Guest"..Etc.Those songs are nice but its just that its..so old.I'm pretty sure a more modern common song would attract more Sec 1s.*Praying VERY hard*(Tirta,I think you are praying for the same songs as me so lets pray together!)*STILL praying VERY hard*...

Stopped singing @ 3:20 PM ♥




The Lady

Her parents named her Marissa
She was born on 15 Nov 1994
& is currently fourteen
Tao Nan Sch t0 BWSS
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Singing
I ♥ Miley cyrus
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Choir
I ♥ Smiling :)

Wishing ♥

x Ace all my subjects!
x Able to get into VJC!!
x Continue singing forever! =)

Scream :D

:)

Links ♥
Bowen Chorale ♥
Bowen alto ♥
Jocelyn
Jessie
Phillina
Si Hui
Tirta
Victor
Wendy
2e4~07
JOLEEN
Elizabeth
Huey Ming
Iffah
Nadiah
Ruiting
Tricia
Valerie
Vivien
Fiona
Michelle L
Michelle Png
Miao Yun
Moy Hong
Gayethri
Mandy
Yun Xin
Shimin
Ruo Qi
Pearlyn
Rachel
Isaac
PAL5
Council Board

Friends :D
Music Box ♥


Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

April 2007 ♥
May 2007 ♥
June 2007 ♥
July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
April 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥