<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7401092192101142591?origin\x3dhttps://marsible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, December 10, 2007 ♥


Man I'm tired!These few days have been so packed I hardly had anytime to spend with my family!Even though I had so much fun with them I still didn't have as much fun as with my family.Even though some were very hilarious,imagine doing work and suddenly someone starts talking about their bra size!Disgusting but still funny.Now that most is settled I just hope everything turns out well tmrw!And tirta's back!haha.lol.Ok,I still have another 4 out of 8 songs to memorise by tmrw so wish me luck!ahh!I still haven't packed for tmrw's farewell!Oh my...hmm..what to bring.ok,Got to go pack!bye bye!

Stopped singing @ 3:59 PM ♥




The Lady

Her parents named her Marissa
She was born on 15 Nov 1994
& is currently fourteen
Tao Nan Sch t0 BWSS
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Singing
I ♥ Miley cyrus
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Choir
I ♥ Smiling :)

Wishing ♥

x Ace all my subjects!
x Able to get into VJC!!
x Continue singing forever! =)

Scream :D

:)

Links ♥
Bowen Chorale ♥
Bowen alto ♥
Jocelyn
Jessie
Phillina
Si Hui
Tirta
Victor
Wendy
2e4~07
JOLEEN
Elizabeth
Huey Ming
Iffah
Nadiah
Ruiting
Tricia
Valerie
Vivien
Fiona
Michelle L
Michelle Png
Miao Yun
Moy Hong
Gayethri
Mandy
Yun Xin
Shimin
Ruo Qi
Pearlyn
Rachel
Isaac
PAL5
Council Board

Friends :D
Music Box ♥


Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

April 2007 ♥
May 2007 ♥
June 2007 ♥
July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
April 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥