<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7401092192101142591?origin\x3dhttps://marsible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, November 1, 2007 ♥


I finished my heymath today and just read a very dramatic fiction book within 6 hours!woohoo!1 more book review,chinese homework and 1 more compo(competition) AND I AM FREE FROM HOMEWORK!YAY!I am so sorry rachel!I had something that I suddenly remembered and forgot to tell you!Actually,my family wanted to go visiting.sad.

I really miss Pri sch,I just wish that I can be pri 1 again.Almost every single day you go to sch,very little homework,play with your friends non-stop!And most of all,NO homework during the holidays!At that time,I had a cute,chubby baby brother.But now the cute and chubby baby brother grew up into a overgrown,fat irritant!argh!Even at this very moment he is irritating me!My father always say that is what brothers are for to keep me cool...

I also miss the days when I am not so busy and come home early and sleep untill dinner time..sigh.My pri days actually weren't exactly enjoyable,I will never forget these few people who kept teasing me just because I am half malay!But thankfully god gave a few great friends who always cheered me up e.g Rachel,sherry,melissa quek and a few others.With them around,I somehow forget whatever those kids said! Subsequently,the so called 'bullies' results dropped for their PSLE!muahahaha!

Okay,I feel very bad talking to them like that.I just hope they would treat me better when I meet them next time!well,few more hours to choir.I shall wait patiently..=)

Stopped singing @ 11:34 AM ♥




The Lady

Her parents named her Marissa
She was born on 15 Nov 1994
& is currently fourteen
Tao Nan Sch t0 BWSS
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Singing
I ♥ Miley cyrus
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Choir
I ♥ Smiling :)

Wishing ♥

x Ace all my subjects!
x Able to get into VJC!!
x Continue singing forever! =)

Scream :D

:)

Links ♥
Bowen Chorale ♥
Bowen alto ♥
Jocelyn
Jessie
Phillina
Si Hui
Tirta
Victor
Wendy
2e4~07
JOLEEN
Elizabeth
Huey Ming
Iffah
Nadiah
Ruiting
Tricia
Valerie
Vivien
Fiona
Michelle L
Michelle Png
Miao Yun
Moy Hong
Gayethri
Mandy
Yun Xin
Shimin
Ruo Qi
Pearlyn
Rachel
Isaac
PAL5
Council Board

Friends :D
Music Box ♥


Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

April 2007 ♥
May 2007 ♥
June 2007 ♥
July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
April 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥