<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7401092192101142591?origin\x3dhttps://marsible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Wednesday, October 24, 2007 ♥


The excursion to Chinatown a few days ago was so FUN!First,the teachers started of the day off my giving out a few awards.And many people that I know received the prize! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!Then we had to wait for a while for the bus to come.And since I have no appetitte in the morning,I started to talk to people.I was so engaged in my conversation that I exceed the time for recess and Mr.chua was chasing us to the foyer..
It was quite a long distance to Chinatown but I had a lot of fun in the bus!I played 'drums' with Vivien and some weird disco actions!Once there,we all lined up in twos and we were off!Some of us took pictures of the signs that said 'Chinatown' while others just walked.After walking quite a distance,we finally reached the "Chinese Opera Teahouse".The place was quite small but cozy..we ate and waited and ate somemore but nothing seemed to happen so I asked Mdm Ng"Mdm Ng,are we supposed to just sit here,eat and grow fat or what?"And then she started laughing. It is such a rare sight to see her laugh or smile and at the same time I laughed along.

After much waiting the host finally went up stage!and then she talked and talked and talked...and I took some pictures and videos and the part when ibrahim went up stage and the funniest!after that not much and I'm also lazy to post everything down..and I can't remember either!Oh well,going to my next post!

Stopped singing @ 9:07 PM ♥




The Lady

Her parents named her Marissa
She was born on 15 Nov 1994
& is currently fourteen
Tao Nan Sch t0 BWSS
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Singing
I ♥ Miley cyrus
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Choir
I ♥ Smiling :)

Wishing ♥

x Ace all my subjects!
x Able to get into VJC!!
x Continue singing forever! =)

Scream :D

:)

Links ♥
Bowen Chorale ♥
Bowen alto ♥
Jocelyn
Jessie
Phillina
Si Hui
Tirta
Victor
Wendy
2e4~07
JOLEEN
Elizabeth
Huey Ming
Iffah
Nadiah
Ruiting
Tricia
Valerie
Vivien
Fiona
Michelle L
Michelle Png
Miao Yun
Moy Hong
Gayethri
Mandy
Yun Xin
Shimin
Ruo Qi
Pearlyn
Rachel
Isaac
PAL5
Council Board

Friends :D
Music Box ♥


Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

April 2007 ♥
May 2007 ♥
June 2007 ♥
July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
April 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥