<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7401092192101142591?origin\x3dhttps://marsible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Wednesday, June 27, 2007 ♥


I am NOT sick anymore yay!!!!!!!guess what?my very good friend,Tirta,got me three gift from indonesia!!!1.A Pencil Case(like the buttons alot!)2.A Key Chain(very cute!)3.A Bracelet(like it the most!very,very pretty!)I am very grateful to her for buying me these gift and i love them a lot and i love you too Tirta!!!!thanks sooo much!!!!
signing off,

MARISSA.=>

Stopped singing @ 8:34 PM ♥




The Lady

Her parents named her Marissa
She was born on 15 Nov 1994
& is currently fourteen
Tao Nan Sch t0 BWSS
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Singing
I ♥ Miley cyrus
I ♥ Music
I ♥ Choir
I ♥ Smiling :)

Wishing ♥

x Ace all my subjects!
x Able to get into VJC!!
x Continue singing forever! =)

Scream :D

:)

Links ♥
Bowen Chorale ♥
Bowen alto ♥
Jocelyn
Jessie
Phillina
Si Hui
Tirta
Victor
Wendy
2e4~07
JOLEEN
Elizabeth
Huey Ming
Iffah
Nadiah
Ruiting
Tricia
Valerie
Vivien
Fiona
Michelle L
Michelle Png
Miao Yun
Moy Hong
Gayethri
Mandy
Yun Xin
Shimin
Ruo Qi
Pearlyn
Rachel
Isaac
PAL5
Council Board

Friends :D
Music Box ♥


Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

April 2007 ♥
May 2007 ♥
June 2007 ♥
July 2007 ♥
August 2007 ♥
September 2007 ♥
October 2007 ♥
November 2007 ♥
December 2007 ♥
January 2008 ♥
February 2008 ♥
March 2008 ♥
April 2008 ♥
May 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
April 2009 ♥
June 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥
November 2009 ♥